What is coaching?
Coaching is a partnership between Coach and Client/s designed to forward and enhance the process of learning, effectiveness, and fulfilment. A transition occurs when it’s determined who you need to be, how you’re going get there, and the action to take to create change.
It is assessing your life, or your business, and ultimately your decisions from a different perspective or aiming for achievements you’d previously not thought possible. This is where the calibration comes in. It is empowering, is based on experiential learning, clarifies what ‘different’ means, and holds you accountable. It will help you evaluate priorities, re-set boundaries and redefine success.
Coaching is a process of calibration, using a variety of methods and techniques that are solution-focused and work. The process is simple, yet challenging – and is often confronting. It will support you to take care and inspire your life or approach to work in healthy and sustainable ways. It addresses experiences from a mental, emotional, behavioural and spiritual level, to gain a holistic view.
At the completion of each session, whether personal or group, an Action Plan is agreed; detailing the intentions, goals, exercises or actions needed to reach the objectives. There is follow-up, and an established commitment to focus on what you want to achieve, and if there are hurdles along the way – we work with them too.
How does it work?
The coaching partnership is collaborative, supporting through transitions to make purposeful change. The Client sets the agenda, the Coach doesn’t give advice or judgment, but instead tailors the sessions so it is relevant and on course for success.
What are the benefits?
There are several benefits detailed below, please also review the testimonials to know what people felt of their experience.
What can coaching achieve at an organisation level?
- Organisation Vision; setting the path of where to go and how to get there
- Organisation Purpose; why we exist, why people believe in what we do, how we excel
- Organisation Values; what is important and how to engage existing and new behaviours
- Annual Business Planning; and quarterly (or regular) assessment
- Employee Experience Mapping; clarity, connection and performance at each employee touchpoint/ lifecycle stage
- Identifying leadership requirements to stay ahead of the game
- Skill development for employees; emotional resilience for navigating complexity, minimising conflict
- Guiding successful change for business and people due to growth
- Independent, confidential consulting for performance feedback
- Clear and actionable People planning process; PDPs, reviews, role descriptions
- Effective influencing strategies
- 1:1 coaching; enhance high performance for promotion/ retention or remedial to get back on track
- Supporting transition from ‘manager’ to ‘leader’
- Enhancing high performance and alignment of executive teams
- Harnessing diversity, roles and responsibilities to deliver results
- Specific remedial tools; e.g. team accountability, communication, planning
- Improved communication strategies and skills; e.g. listening, building trusting relationships
- Culture change strategies; people planning and implementation
- Improved workplace wellbeing and stress management
- Linking wellbeing strategies to successful business performance/ ROI
- Team responsibility to manage their own energy levels
What can coaching achieve at an individual level?
- Better self-awareness
- Strategy and plan to manage career direction
- High performance enhancements
- Developing a sustainable leadership practice
- Managing difficult feedback on performance and change
- Sounding board for honest and objective feedback from external perspective
- External perspective to keep focus and keep on track
- Time to pause and reflect on what does and doesn’t work
- Assess/ build own leadership competencies
- Assess/ build own management competencies
- Improved and effective communication skills
- Tackling problems, overcoming fears and doubts to build confidence
- Celebrating success
- Dealing effectively with conflict, in self or with others
- Bringing authenticity to self, and workplace, to be better aligned and focused
- ‘Specific’ personal goals for individuals; alignment/ balance, confidence, career change, ownership
- Sense of thriving in your career.
BUSINESSES WORKED WITH